Friday, February 1, 2008

Exhausting week ...




ok, so far the civil war shawl pattern is addicting. Tuesday evening, while my daughter was at her dance class, Wendi and I started week-2 of the pattern ... I picked it back up when I got home that night, and ended up staying up until past 1:00am to finish my week (and this is not good when my alarm goes off @ 6:00am). the good news is the shawl looks good so far ..... the bad news is I was exhaused all the next day.

Wednesday ~ did a couple of rows of the Jacobean socks during my lunch break at work, and again at night when I got home and tried to relax. my goal was to get to bed at a decent time on Wednesday nite ..... unfortunately my obsessive nature took over, and my desire to turn both heels beat my need to go to bed. so, another late nite, but both heels are done !!

Thursday ~ no knitting, had a hot date instead (ok, not really a HOT date) .... went to a movie and dinner with a g-friend who also fosters guidedog puppies. her hubby is out of town, so we took advantage and had a nice "girl's night". went to see "27 Dresses" and dinner at Montfort. ANOTHER late nite, but lots of fun.

Friday ~ snow storm came today as expected. I called in, and worked from home. I got alot of work done, Kelsey and I watched a "Back To The Future" movie marathon, and I'm hoping to get my Jacobean socks done tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing some pics of you shawl. Hope you've caught up on you zzz's, although I so *know * that feeling of its bedtime but another 4 rows first. Then 4 rows become 20!