Sunday, March 2, 2008

Busy day, and a lot accomplished

Cari ~ thanks for your advice. I dropped my knitting machine off to Pat @ Cardinits in Hamilton.

Jen, dinna fash yersel ... I'll be flying on that thing in no time !!!







Spent the afternoon with Wendi, knitting and painting. now painting is not my idea of fun, but we laughed a lot and the job went quickly (there are permanent "remidners" of both of us on the wall). we arrived back at her home to find an awesome dinner being made for us all by her DH ... over all an enjoyable way to spend the day.







got home and DD turned on the Court Jester, while I worked on the socks for my cousin. DD went off to bed after the movie, but I stayed up and eventually finished the socks. the pictures dont do them justice, but I'm really pleased with them !! I think I'll re-make them, using the suggested yarn weight & needles.

Unfortunately, I was sick on Sunday, and spent most of my time sleeping .... so my cousin still doesnt have her socks. I'm aiming for a Wednesday visit, after work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gonnae join the fun!